Exhibits are intended to provide a unique opportunity for researchers and practitioners, including representatives of important companies in the topic areas of an event, to present their projects, their products and prototypes, interactive demonstrations, and display other materials that reveal to the community new directions of research and development, or to showcase new approaches, features, products and services.
Benefits of Attending an INSTICC Event as an Exhibitor:
- Make new professional contacts with experts in the event's field;
- Strengthen your Employer Brand and increase awareness and visibility of your organization;
- Advertise in the event Program and Book of Abstracts;
- Promote new products and services;
- Distribute promotional materials and merchandise;
- Attend event sessions, to learn from researchers the new methodologies, trends and ideas;
Please contact our Events Department to know more about exhibiting at an INSTICC sponsored Event.
Other registrations options: companies and other institutions may also acquire special registration packages, allowing for a number of their co-workers or external invitees to attend the conference or congress. Packages can be adapted according to their registration needs, on the items included in the registration and on the number of extras required.