Till today, scientific publications remain the main drive of science advancement and knowledge dissemination. INSTICC publication activities include the publication of proceedings from sponsored events and publications in academic journals and books, often published in cooperation with international partners.
Reasons to publish with INSTICC
- A rigorous double blind review process performed by highly qualified researchers, including feedback and improvement suggestions;
- Reputable publications, with under strict quality-assurance policies, innovative focus and anti-plagiarism control;
- Submission to all the major indexing instances, including DBLP, Elsevier EI, SCOPUS, Thomson Reuters Proceedings Citation Index and INSPEC;
- All publications are registered with CrossRef - the official DOI registration agency for scholarly and professional publications - granting better access to your paper and improving your chances of being found and cited;
- Cooperation with international publishers such as Elsevier, IEEE and Springer;
- Personalized support in the publication and editing process to guarantee optimal publication results.
Research Groups are often at the forefront of research and are unique in their full dedication and commitment towards innovation and the advancement of technology. INSTICC can provide Research Groups and Research Projects with further opportunities for divulging their work, from international conferences to academic journals, from the INSTICC newsletters to the INSTICC networks of researchers, academics and practitioners.
Those interested in publishing books, reports, newsletters, or any other scientific publication with INSTICC, in the scope of a research group or research project, should contact our Institutional Relations Office.